CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 25 OCTOBER 2019 AT 13:00
You can apply by submitting the following documentation at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Company Profile
- Proof of Bank Account
- B-BBEE Certificate/Sworn Affidavit for EME/QSE (Confirming annual turnover bracket and level of black ownership)
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Letter of Good Standing (Issued by the Department of Labour)
- Company Registration Form (CIPC)
- VAT Registration Form (If Relevant)
Please indicate your business name in the email subject. After submission of the above-mentioned documentation, you will receive a formal application form, upon which a selection process will follow.
You can also apply online by going to our online application page. Click here to go there.
Please note that only companies who have submitted ALL the required documentation and completed the Application Form will be considered for the Khumo Programme and that the completion of the application form does not automatically include your company in the programme. Successful applicants will be contacted. Profiles and supporting documentation will be reviewed in line with Khumani’s Preferential Procurement Standard procedures and preference will be given to local qualifying businesses with 51% or more black ownership.