You can apply by submitting the following documentation at email@example.com:
- COMPANY PROFILE
- PROOF OF BANK ACCOUNT
- 6 MONTH’S BANK STATEMENTS
- B-BBEE AFFIDAVIT CERTIFICATE:
*DTI / CIPC Issued B-BBEE Certificate for Generic EME’s*Sector Specific Sworn Affidavit for EME’s operating in the construction / transportation / tourism / ICT / MAC industries(You can download the correct template for your sector HERE)
*Sworn affidavit or SANAS Accredited B-BBEE Certificate for QSE’s according to sector requirements
- TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE / TAX COMPLIANCE STATUS PIN
- LETTER OF GOOD STANDING (ISSUED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR)
- COMPANY REGISTRATION FORM (CIPC)
- CERTIFIED PROOF OF ADDRESSCertified municipality account / certified utility bill / certified proof of address / certified proof of residence by traditional council for business and owner(s).
Please indicate your business name in the email subject. After submission of the above-mentioned documentation, you will receive a formal application form, upon which a selection process will follow.
Only applications of companies who have responded to the RFI and submitted the required documentation will be considered.
If you have not yet responded to the RFI – please click here.
Only companies who have submitted ALL the required documentation and completed the Application Form will be considered for the Khumo Programme and the completion of the application form does not automatically include your company in the programme.
Successful applicants will be contacted. Profiles and supporting documentation will be reviewed in line with Khumani’s Preferential Procurement Standard procedures and preference will be given to local qualifying businesses with 51% or more black ownership.